RBS Group Retail
Working with and providing support for RBS’s internal design team and roll-out consultants on a wide range of projects for both NatWest and RBS brands.
- Creation of the overarching design principles and customer journey maps for the new ‘bank of the future’.
- Component design and development for the new external automation concept with the main objective being to increase high street prominence and visibility.
- Full external signage package including guidelines, site briefing documents and design principle packs for use during roll-out.
- Extensive research into competitors for various mini projects within the main refurbishment programme.
- Working with the project team to develop the scope and proposition of each branch format to fit the customer profile, including look and feel, service proposition and marketing.
- Writing and development of a full set of retail guidelines for the implementation of the roll-out programme. The guidelines ranged from merchandising and signage through to brand principles and customer journeys.
- Tender documentation for signage, bespoke items, furniture and merchandising. Liaising with RBS’s internal procurement team throughout the tender process to go out to market to gain the best value.