Christmas in Leeds
Christmas is a Visual Merchandiser’s dream time of year! And also one of the most stressful too! It’s the time to go all out and produce some really exciting wintery wonderland displays, embracing the festivities.
From shopping centre atrium features through to beautiful window displays, Christmas markets and special events, there has been a lot going on in Leeds in the retail world!
This is just a quick post to share with you some of my high street highlights from the last couple of weeks.
My personal favourites include:
- Victoria Quarters gorgeous arcade displays
- Belgrave’s Christmas Street Feast
- Lord Whitney’s magical Wood Beneath the World and the bar in the cells for a little drink afterwards!
- Friends of Ham Christmas market
- The classic tree in the Corn Exchange looking lovely with such amazing surroundings (I love this building!)
One little disappointment though was the atrium display in Trinity, not one of my favourites, its looking a bit tired but I can see that the colours are in keeping and on brand. Would be nice to see something a bit special next year though and that’s not using the same items as the previous year.
All in all, it’s been very sparkly this year! Hope everyone has had a great Christmas!
The Wood Beneath the World/Cells Bar
(apologies that the photos aren’t the best quality, it was quite dark in the cells!)
Belgrave’s Christmas Street Feast
Friends of Ham Christmas Market